CLIPPER Erickson has extensive experience in giving informal performances and presentations for all types of audiences. Erickson draws on his extensive experience in working with children, adults and seniors as a teacher and performer to give presentations of an interactive character – the audience is invited to comment on, start discussions on and participate in the music making. Erickson has a special love and knowledge of American music and enjoys drawing parallels between the music and periods in American history and culture. He has given presentations for schools, church groups, employee organizations, and civic clubs such as Rotary. Making classical music accessible to school children, particularly in the elementary grades, is of particular importance to his musical mission.
- Demonstrations for community groups (e.g. Churches, Civic Organizations, Piano Teachers Associations, Employee groups)
- Programs for residents of retirement communities and nursing homes
- Master Classes for all levels
- Informal and interactive presentations for school children of all grade levels
- Any area about 10 feet square with adequate lighting
- A tuned piano in good condition